AT BKM WE ARE A TEAM
We encourage a culture of collaboration and embrace different perspectives. Our desire is that all BKM employees share common characteristics: to think independently, to ask questions and make constructive suggestions, to use good judgment, to be a team player, to stay informed of what BKM is up to so they can proudly share with friends and family.
Interested in joining our team? We are hiring! Our goal is to attract and retain employees who are innovative, connected and responsive. At bkm Management Company, we understand that the quality of our employees is the key to our success.
Check out the open positions below to see if you are a fit.
For people who thrive in an environment where hard work is rewarded, BKM is a very fun culture. You’ll notice that we work hard, work together, celebrate our successes and never shy away from providing feedback to make things better.
OUR CULTURE COMMITTEE
We aim to make BKM a home more than an office and a family more than a staff, with welcome parties for new employees, large gatherings (i.e. Thanksgiving potluck dinner), semi-annual events with employees and their spouses from all 11 of our offices, and monthly events that range from pumpkin decorating contests to volunteerism. We created an internal committee to own "people operations" and culture. Our Culture Committee encourages bonding across the firm and helps to make office life fun, whether it’s an Easter Egg hunt for extra vacation days, a company-wide Olympics, or simply shooting hoops at our on-site basketball court during lunch. Our Culture Committee keeps people happy because it shows that we want to foster community and that we value each employee.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
CULTURE & SUPPORT
THE BKM CODE OF CONDUCT
In our actions and words.
- TEAMWORK Support one another.
- 100% RESPONSIBILITY Not from ‘wrong or right’, but recognizing we draw in that which shows up to us.
- PROTECT OUR ASSETS Be good stewards and proactive in safeguarding our properties and everything bkm has INCLUDING our reputation.
- ATTITUDE + PERFORMANCE = EMPLOYABILITY Both are expected.
- ABOVE THE LINE COMMUNICATION Versus below the line communication such as; negative conversations, finger pointing.
- DO THE RIGHT THING Leadership based in honesty and integrity in all that we do.